1. Identify the state where Krishna Wildlife Sanctuary is located?
2. Identify the state which has Wild Buffalo as its state animal?
Chhattisgarh. Recently, the government has decided to translocate five female wild buffaloes from Manas National Park in Assam to Udanti Wildlife Sanctuary in Raipur district, Chhattisgarh. This will be the longest such translocation in the country ever, that seeks to revive the waning population of Chhattisgarh's State animal.
3. Identify the place where first virtual court is being established in India?
Faridabad (Haryana). This e-Court would deal with traffic challan cases from across the State. The project will be launched under the guidance of e-Committee of the Supreme Court of India.
4. Identify the place where ‘Bharati Huda’, a rural settlement, had thrived about 3600 years ago?
Odisha (Cuttack district). As per the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), a rural settlement had thrived at Bharati Huda in Jalalpur village in Odisha’s Cuttack district, about 3600 years ago.
5. Identify the state which has recently received Geographical Indication tag (GI) for “Palani Panchamirtham”?
Tamil Nadu. Palani Panchamirtham, is one of the main religious offerings to Lord Dhandayuthapani Swamy, the presiding deity of Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Temple, situated in palani hills in Dindigul District of Tamil Nadu.