1. Identify the state where Ratapani Wildlife Sanctuary is located?
Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh government has decided to declare the Ratapani Wildlife Sanctuary a tiger reserve. The declaration of the sanctuary as a tiger reserve will help in better conservation of tigers in the area which is facing the problem of illegal mining and poaching.
2. Identify the state which has recently received Geographical Indication tag (GI) for Rasagola?
Odisha has received the Geographical Indication tag (GI) from the Registrar of Geographical Indication. Both Odisha and West Bengal have been contesting the origin of the rasagola. West Bengal received GI tag for its variety of rasgulla in November 2017.
3. Identify the state which has initiated a project named 'Kan Sikul, Kan Huan’?
Mizoram. Mizoram’s Lawngtlai district administration’s project Kan Sikul, Kan Huan (My School, My Farm) has been made the model for all schools and colleges in the state.
4. Identify the state which recently adopted an Automated Multi-modal Biometric Identification System (AMBIS) system?
Maharashtra became the first state to adopt an Automated Multi-modal Biometric Identification System (AMBIS) to aid police investigations.
5. Identify the place in Andhra Pradesh which has been developed as “Coastal & Eco-Tourism Circuit” under the Swadesh Darshan Scheme?
Kakinada Hope Island, Andhra Pradesh. The project named “Development of Kakinada Hope Island, Konaseema (Andhra Pradesh) as World Class Coastal & Eco Tourism Circuit” which was sanctioned under the Swadesh Darshan Scheme has recently been completed.