1. Find the location of the Trincomalee port, which is planned to become an industrial hub.
Trincomalee, Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka plans to develop Trincomalee port into an industrial hub that would spark global interest. The proposal is a long-standing plan to monetize land that belongs to the Sri Lanka Port Authority, by getting foreign and local investment for a special economic zone, an industrial park, or an energy hub.
2. Locate the position of that sea which is witnessing warming of 2 to 2.5 times more the average warming of the Arctic region.
Barents Sea. The Barents Sea borders the Norwegian and Greenland Sea in the west, the Arctic Sea in the north and the Kara Sea in the east. The Barents Sea is divided between Russia and Norway as defined by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS). The region around the northern Barents Sea has been warming 2 to 2.5 times the average warming of the Arctic region and five to seven times the warming in the rest of the world.
3. Identify the water that is disputed between Turkey and Greece.
Aegean Sea. Recently, the Turkish President warned Greece to demilitarize islands in the Aegean Sea. Aegean Sea an arm of the Mediterranean Sea, located between the Greek peninsula on the west and Asia Minor on the east. The Aegean is connected through the straits of the Dardanelles, the Sea of Marmara, and the Bosporus to the Black Sea.
4. Locate the position of the largest hard-rock Lithium mine in the world.
Greenbushes lithium Mine, Australia. The largest hard-rock lithium mine in the world is an open-pit mining operation in Western Australia called the Greenbushes lithium mine. The highest-grade quality lithium spodumene in the world is present in the Greenbushes mine.
5. Identify the place where the third edition of bilateral naval exercise Bongosagar was conducted.
Port Mongla, Bangladesh. Recently, the third edition of Exercise Bongosagar which is a bilateral naval exercise between India and Bangladesh, was conducted at Port Mongla, Bangladesh.