AIM & MyGov Launches ‘Innovate India Platform’
- 27 Jul 2018
- 2 min read
Atal Innovation Mission and MyGov have collaborated together with NITI Aayog to launch the ‘#InnovateIndia Platform’. The platform will be a citizen-centric platform of the Government of India.
- The portal will serve as the common point for all the innovation happening across the nation.
- It creates the much-needed innovations platform for registering both grassroots and deep-tech innovators at a national level.
- Those searching for a critical innovation can leverage the portal advantageously for the benefit of the economy as well as national social needs.
Some of the features of this platform are:
- It is open to all Indian citizens.
- The users can view, comment, share and rate the innovations crowdsourced on the platform.
- View the leaderboard which is calculated based on the votes on each innovation.
- Citizens can share their/organizations/someone else’s innovation on the platform.
- Innovations can also be shared on various social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter
Atal Innovation Mission
- The Government of India established the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and Self Employment and Talent Utilisation (SETU) in NITI Aayog with a view to give a substantial boost to the innovation ecosystem and to catalyse the entrepreneurial spirit in the country.
- It is a platform that serves as a medium for the people, especially the youth, to connect with the Government actively and facilitates their engagement towards the nation’s development.
- The platform empowers people to contribute towards good governance through various tasks and discussions.