Final Result - Civil Services Examination 2013
Jun 12, 2014
Based on the results of the written part of Civil Services Examination, 2013 held by the Union Public Service Commission in December, 2013 and the interviews for Personality Test held in April-June, 2014, following is the list, in order of merit, of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to:
(i) Indian Administrative Service;
(ii) Indian Foreign Service;
(iii) Indian Police Service; and
(iv) Central Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’
2. A total number of 1122 candidates have been recommended for appointment as per following break-up:
3. Appointment to the various Services will be made according to the number of vacancies available with due consideration to the provisions contained in paras 2 and 19 of the Rules for the Examination. The number of vacancies reported by the Government to be filled are as under:
4. The candidature of 40 recommended candidates with following Roll Nos. is provisional :
5. Result of one candidate has been withheld.
6. In accordance with Rule 16 (4) & (5) of the Civil Services Examination Rules 2013, the Commission is maintaining a consolidated Reserve List of candidates as under:
7. UPSC has a “Facilitation Counter” near Examination Hall in its campus. Candidates can obtain any information / clarification regarding their examinations / recruitments on the working days between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours in person or over telephone Nos. 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098543. Result will also be available on the U.P.S.C. website i.e. http//www.upsc.gov.in. However, marks are likely to be available on the website within 15 days from the date of declaration of Result.