Decisions of the Council of Ministers Headed by the Chief Minister | 11 Sep 2023
Why In News?
In the meeting of the Council of Ministers held on September 9, 2023, under the chairmanship of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, at the Chief Minister's residence 'Samatva Bhawan', many other important decisions were taken along with the approval of 'Mukhyamantri Ladli Brahm Awas Yojana'.
- In the meeting of the Council of Ministers, it was decided that 'Mukhyamantri Antyodaya Awas Yojana' will now be known as 'Mukhyamantri Ladli Behna Awas Yojana'.
- This scheme will be accepted for eligible houseless families of all categories. In future, whenever the unit cost of housing construction increases under 'Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Rural', then the unit cost under this scheme will also be increased.
- The Council of Ministers has decided to increase the current monthly honorarium of the kitchens engaged in the 'Pradhanmantri Poshan Shakti Nirman Yojana' operated under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department from Rs 2,000 to the new honorarium of Rs 4,000 per month. 2 lakh 10 thousand cooks will benefit from this.
- The time limit of the special recruitment drive to fill the backlog/carry forward posts of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities has been extended by one year from July 1, 2023 to June 30, 2024, by the Council of Ministers. .
- The Council of Ministers has approved doubling of the monthly honorarium given to guest teachers. The honorarium currently received by Class-1 has been increased from Rs 9,000 to Rs 18,000, the honorarium of Class-2 has been increased from Rs 7,000 to Rs 14,000 and the honorarium of Class-3 has been increased from Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000.
- Council of Ministers for relief and rehabilitation of the victims of mob lynching and their dependents in the state. It has been decided to implement Mob Lynching Victim Compensation Scheme 2023.
- Under this scheme, the crime of mob lynching involves causing harm or harm to any person or persons on the basis of religion, caste, sex, place of birth, language, food, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnicity or other such ground or grounds by a crowd of five or more persons. Any act or series of acts of violence capable of causing harm is included.
- Under the scheme, a provision has been made to provide compensation to the victims in the case of mob lynching.
- In compliance with the announcement made by the Chief Minister on August 27, 2023 by the Council of Ministers, all women having gas connections under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana and dear sisters having gas connections under Non-PMUY will be given gas refill for Rs 450 in the month of Shravan (04.07.2023 to 31.08.2023). It has been decided to make it available. Subsidy will be payable on refills done in the month of Shravan on gas connections issued in the name of beloved sisters.
- The Council of Ministers approved National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) , Gandhi Nagar Bhopal has decided to allot a total of 4.8540 hectares of government land to village Barkheda Bondar Tehsil Huzur, Bhopal for educational purposes at free interest and Rs 1 land rent under the terms and conditions of government. .
- has abolished the obligation of students admitted in government, autonomous and aided engineering institutes of Government of India and their universities to obtain rank in JEE Mains examination. .