IAS Mains Test series Programme - 2016
Quality Assessment and Enrichment Programme
As we know weightage of 'Mains Exam' is almost 90% of complete Civil Services Exam where writing skill plays a key role in getting through it. Observing the current trend and nature of exam, it is all more important to have a good presentation skill in writing answers of UPSC mains exam. Now, Mains Test Series has become an indispensable feature of exam as it develops right approach to succeed in this Exam.
It is rightly acknowledge that a good writing skill is not an innate quality rather it can be developed through continuous practice. The sole purpose of this Test Series programme is to blossom the hidden qualities of aspirants. Here, we are mentioning few point how it will strengthen you:-
- To grasp the essence of the questions.
- To break the difficult question in simpler form.
- To develop the proper structure of the answer.
- To manage your answer within word limit.
- To make your answer more presentable through heading, subheading, flow chart, point etc.
- To develop the art of time management in order to attempt all questions.
- To use apt vocabulary for making your answer more effective.
The gist of this complete programme is -
"karat karat abhyaas ke, jadmati hoth Sujaan,
rasri aavat jaat hai, sil par padat nisaan" - Kabir
As Kabir rightly said, 'Practice makes a man perfect.'
For any Assistance :
8130392356 - 59